We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers and be part of our fast-growing team of ambitious individuals in Luxembourg. You’ll identify, contact, and provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Give a boost to your career by developing your skills, experience, knowledge, and network while playing a key role in Wizata’s growth. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies and what to make an impact in the world – let’s have a chat. This is a perfect role for any hard-working, self-motivated, ambitious candidate.
Join Wizata and help us disrupt the raw materials industry with advanced digital and AI solutions.
- Identify potential prospects to outreach
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Challenge the targeting and communication strategy with our sales and marketeers by bringing new fresh ideas
- Inspire and educate your audience on digital transformation solutions by sharing or creating in-house content
- Understand industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all professional fronts
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Marketing, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, and have solid problem-solving skills
- You are passionate about the digital transformation of the raw materials industry and Industry 4.0
- You are proactive and a natural at getting things done
- You are fluent in French and English; knowledge of any other language is a strong asset
- A fast-growing tech startup in Capellen, Luxembourg
- A high-impact role in the raw materials industry’s digital transformation.
- A diversified career opportunity
- A fun and dynamic team environment
- Competitive Package
Apply through: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2742729814