About the job
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager (MM) to join our growing team in Capellen - Luxembourg. As MM you are our marketing wizard, you know what to tell the world about our products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our Founders to translate complex technical concepts and solution offering into inspiring positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
- You are responsible for planning and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position Wizata as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- Implement our go-to-market strategy, and you craft sales enablement plans for our offerings.
- You increase our solutions’ social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to delivering our value proposition to our customers and partners.
- You will also closely work with our business development team and our product engineering team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, canvas, whitepapers, videos etc.
- You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the industry digital transformation ecosystem.
- Marketing experience: You have at least 4 years’ experience in marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of inbound, content, outbound and product marketing. You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, content creation tools. You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- You are passionate by the digital transformation of the metals and raw materials industry.
- You are proactive and a natural at getting things done.
- You are fluent in English; German, Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study including Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering.
- A fast-growing tech startup in Capellen, Luxembourg
- A high impact role in the metals and raw material industry’s digital transformation .
- Competitive salary and shares plan.