Wizata is looking for a Data Scientist to join its team in Luxembourg. The selected candidate will be part of customers team and will be a key element in optimizing production processes of Wizata’s customers. Main fields of developed applications apply to predictive maintenance, process optimization (product quality, operational and energetic costs reduction, sustainable production) and automation.
- Data preparation (collection, merging, cleaning), combining different data types (timeseries, metadata, events)
- As we work mostly with timeseries data, bringing new data transformations methods to uncover systems dynamics and evolution
- Smart visualizations to propose data insights to different type of people (line operators, process engineers, managers)
- Translate our client’s business challenges and problematics into feasible data-driven solutions
- Build these solutions using Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Integrate these solutions in customers production environment
- Improve and maintain solution
- Educate customers to manage and create their own solutions
- Bachelor/Master/Ph.D. in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistic, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or other fields related to algorithms, or equivalent relevant experience with data science methods and tools.
- Python programming
- Machine Learning tools: Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, ...
- Fluent English written and oral communication
Added value skills:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies for data science
- Knowledge of Python code application packaging (Docker)
- Proven experience in data science applied to industry
- Experience in production processes optimization.
- Experience in Process Control and Automation.
- French, German or any other communication skills
Full time job in a dynamic startup environment, with an opportunity to prove your skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with the opportunity to quickly assume significant responsibilities in a fast-growing organization.
Apply through: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2818630454/