- Location: Charleroi, Belgium
- Job Title: Technical Purchaser & Planner
- Reporting: COO
- Languages: French & English
- To manage purchase activities for projects and serial production
- To be in charge of the relationship with suppliers (SRM > RFQ, Negotiation, PO, Non-Conformity)
- To lead the planning process from customer order to delivery (incl. Logistics)
- To be the key user for ERP modules related to the purchase, inventory and planning function
- To support in improving the organization in terms of processes, systems and productivity
- To be the right-hand of Calyos’ production manager and support success of customer deliveries
Who are we looking for?
- Customer oriented with a strong sense for deadlines and on-time deliveries
- Technical minded with a good feel for mechanical parts and processes
- Organized team player, analytical and solution minded
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple tasks/projects in parallel
- Ability to provide clear and concise written and oral communication
- Ability to remain focused and organized under pressure
- Desire to grow with the company, potentially managing people in the future
- Relevant purchase/planning/supply chain experience in a B2B industrial environment
- Experience with ERP system and logic (we use ODOO)
- Knowledge of NPD, Planning and Productivity Improvement practices in a manufacturing company
- Experience with Asia supplier base and ODM model is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can include a cover letter if you wish, although we are happy to treat your email as a cover letter. We would welcome the inclusion of evidence supporting the experiences we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you!