- Location: Charleroi, Belgium
- Job Title: Laboratory & Test Engineer
- Reporting: COO
- Languages: English & French
- To manage Calyos Laboratory in terms of tests and premises
- To conduct thermal testing according to agreed test plans
- To work on laboratory automation to improve laboratory efficiency and test quality
- To manage laboratory schedules & hardware’s resources
- To cooperate with Calyos Quality team on measurement methods and calibration
- To work closely with Calyos CTO and engineering teams on innovations/projects
Who are we looking for?
- Curious, innovative, and insightful thinker.
- Organized team player, analytical and solution minded
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple tasks/projects in parallel
- Ability to provide clear and concise written and oral communication
- Ability to remain focused and organized under pressure
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering field.
- Experience as a test engineer in electronic, mechanical, or thermal field
- Experience with measurements, data acquisition & analysis (e.g. Labview).
- Working knowledge of fluid mechanics, heat transfer, heat exchangers, TIMs, etc.
- Working knowledge of heat pipe/loop heat pipe design and application is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can include a cover letter if you wish, although we are happy to treat your email as a cover letter. We would welcome the inclusion of evidence supporting the experiences we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you!